Upgrade to Pro

  • Showing up. Creating. Connecting. Earning. ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’›


    On 9jawap, your presence can be more than just a post. Build your community, share your content, engage with others, and unlock opportunities to earn.


    Your value is in what you bring to the community.Show up. Create. Connect. Earn.


    #9jawap #NigerianCreators #CreatorsOn9jawap #SocialNetwork #CreateAndEarn

    Showing up. Creating. Connecting. Earning. ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’›On 9jawap, your presence can be more than just a post. Build your community, share your content, engage with others, and unlock opportunities to earn.Your value is in what you bring to the community.Show up. Create. Connect. Earn.#9jawap #NigerianCreators #CreatorsOn9jawap #SocialNetwork #CreateAndEarn
    2
    ยท191 Views
  • Hey Champ! What's your dream? If you’re a #creator in Nigeria, you should have 9jawap on your radar.


    Create. Connect. Grow. Earn.

    That’s the ecosystem.

    Hey Champ! What's your dream? If you’re a #creator in Nigeria, you should have 9jawap on your radar.Create. Connect. Grow. Earn.That’s the ecosystem.
    45
    9 Comments ยท473 Views
  • POV: You decided to stop watching from the sidelines and start showing up.


    Create. Connect. Grow. Earn.


    That’s the 9jawap experience.


    Join thousands of Nigerians building their presence on 9jawap.

    #9jawap #9jawapNigeria #CreateAndEarn #Creators

    POV: You decided to stop watching from the sidelines and start showing up.Create. Connect. Grow. Earn.That’s the 9jawap experience.Join thousands of Nigerians building their presence on 9jawap.#9jawap #9jawapNigeria #CreateAndEarn #Creators
    345
    ยท707 Views
  • Good news,Good news,Good news

    My beloved friends, tomorrow will be my birthday

    Please get ready to appreciate my creator and wish me what you want God to do for you woooow,it is not easy eeeeeh.

    Good news,Good news,Good newsMy beloved friends, tomorrow will be my birthday Please get ready to appreciate my creator and wish me what you want God to do for you woooow,it is not easy eeeeeh.
    25
    4 Comments ยท236 Views
  • Nigeria Correctional Service removes Ibara prison officials after de@th row inmate goes live on TikTok


    The Nigerian Correctional Service (NCoS) has removed the Officer-in-Charge of the Ibara Medium Custodial Centre, Abeokuta, Ogun State, alongside two other principal officers, following the unauthorised use of a mobile phone by an inmate on de@th row who appeared in a viral TikTok live stream.


    The inmate, Elijah Oyebode, was sentenced to ***** by hanging in 2019 after an Osun State High E Court convicted him of m#rdering Rofiat Adebisi, a final-year student of Osun State University. According to court records, Oyebode gave conflicting accounts of the crime before denying involvement during trial. The court found him guilty based on medical and other evidence. Despite being on de@th row, Oyebode allegedly maintained an active presence on TikTok. One account reportedly reached Level 20 gifting status, allowing him to receive monetary gifts during livestreams.


    Investigators also linked him to another account allegedly created to impersonate TikTok creator and activist


    In a statement issued on Thursday by its Public Relations Officer, Chief Superintendent of Corrections, JN Osuji, the prison service said the incident constituted a serious breach of custodial security and violated existing regulations guiding correctional operations.


    According to the statement, preliminary investigations confirmed that the inmate unlawfully possessed a prohibited mobile device, which he used to access social media while in custody. The NCoS said the device had been recovered during a search operation and secured as an exhibit as part of the ongoing investigation.


    It added that the inmate had been transferred to another custodial facility where he is being held under enhanced security pending the conclusion of investigations.


    The Service said the Officer-in-Charge of the custodial centre, alongside two other principal officers, had been removed pending the outcome of the investigation.

    Nigeria Correctional Service removes Ibara prison officials after de@th row inmate goes live on TikTokThe Nigerian Correctional Service (NCoS) has removed the Officer-in-Charge of the Ibara Medium Custodial Centre, Abeokuta, Ogun State, alongside two other principal officers, following the unauthorised use of a mobile phone by an inmate on de@th row who appeared in a viral TikTok live stream.The inmate, Elijah Oyebode, was sentenced to death by hanging in 2019 after an Osun State High E Court convicted him of m#rdering Rofiat Adebisi, a final-year student of Osun State University. According to court records, Oyebode gave conflicting accounts of the crime before denying involvement during trial. The court found him guilty based on medical and other evidence. Despite being on de@th row, Oyebode allegedly maintained an active presence on TikTok. One account reportedly reached Level 20 gifting status, allowing him to receive monetary gifts during livestreams.Investigators also linked him to another account allegedly created to impersonate TikTok creator and activistIn a statement issued on Thursday by its Public Relations Officer, Chief Superintendent of Corrections, JN Osuji, the prison service said the incident constituted a serious breach of custodial security and violated existing regulations guiding correctional operations.According to the statement, preliminary investigations confirmed that the inmate unlawfully possessed a prohibited mobile device, which he used to access social media while in custody. The NCoS said the device had been recovered during a search operation and secured as an exhibit as part of the ongoing investigation.It added that the inmate had been transferred to another custodial facility where he is being held under enhanced security pending the conclusion of investigations.The Service said the Officer-in-Charge of the custodial centre, alongside two other principal officers, had been removed pending the outcome of the investigation.
    22
    ยท159 Views
  • “The audacity!” — Maraji slams man who claimed Peller and Jarvis' marriage won't last because of their age difference


    Content creator Maraji has reacted strongly to a man who claimed the relationship between TikTok couple Peller and Jarvis is doomed because Jarvis is a few years older than him.


    The man argued that men should always marry younger women, claiming women age faster than men and suggesting Peller could eventually become unfaithful because of fame and success.


    Reacting to the video, Maraji described his comments as ridiculous, questioning the logic behind his claims.


    “The audacity!” she said, while mocking several of his arguments and dismissing his predictions about the couple's future.

    “The audacity!” — Maraji slams man who claimed Peller and Jarvis' marriage won't last because of their age differenceContent creator Maraji has reacted strongly to a man who claimed the relationship between TikTok couple Peller and Jarvis is doomed because Jarvis is a few years older than him.The man argued that men should always marry younger women, claiming women age faster than men and suggesting Peller could eventually become unfaithful because of fame and success.Reacting to the video, Maraji described his comments as ridiculous, questioning the logic behind his claims.“The audacity!” she said, while mocking several of his arguments and dismissing his predictions about the couple's future.
    16
    3 Comments ยท223 Views
  • “That's why I don't come here” — Asherkine claims he was stopped by UNILAG officials for filming without permission


    Content creator Asherkine has shared his experience after claiming he was stopped by officials at the University of Lagos (UNILAG) for filming on campus without permission.


    In a video, the influencer alleged that he was taken to the Student Affairs office and later escorted by security officials over the shoot.


    Expressing his frustration, Asherkine said, “That's why I don't come here. It's my school too, but that's why I don't come.”


    He also claimed he has never experienced similar treatment while filming in other schools, adding that the incident explains why he rarely creates content at UNILAG.

    “That's why I don't come here” — Asherkine claims he was stopped by UNILAG officials for filming without permissionContent creator Asherkine has shared his experience after claiming he was stopped by officials at the University of Lagos (UNILAG) for filming on campus without permission.In a video, the influencer alleged that he was taken to the Student Affairs office and later escorted by security officials over the shoot.Expressing his frustration, Asherkine said, “That's why I don't come here. It's my school too, but that's why I don't come.”He also claimed he has never experienced similar treatment while filming in other schools, adding that the incident explains why he rarely creates content at UNILAG.
    21
    ยท254 Views
  • There are lots of thugs in Lagos now. They snatched a lot of people’s phones at my wedding. I have had to buy phones for many people whose phones were stolen- content creator, Peller
    There are lots of thugs in Lagos now. They snatched a lot of people’s phones at my wedding. I have had to buy phones for many people whose phones were stolen- content creator, Peller
    349
    ยท430 Views
  • "If everything Peter said is true, I've lost respect for Jude unless he comes out to defend himself" — EfeWarriBoy reacts to P-Square family saga


    Comedian and Content creator EfeWarriBoy has weighed in on the ongoing dispute between P-Square brothers Peter Okoye (Mr P), Paul Okoye (Rudeboy), and their elder brother, Jude Okoye, saying he would lose respect for Jude if the allegations made by Peter turn out to be true.


    Speaking in a video shared online, EfeWarriBoy stressed that his opinion was based on the condition that Mr P's claims are accurate, repeatedly stating that Jude deserves an opportunity to publicly respond.


    He questioned the alleged management arrangement, saying he found it difficult to understand how a manager could reportedly take such a large percentage while the artistes did the work.


    According to him, one undeniable fact is that both Peter and Paul are exceptionally talented, adding that their separation allowed fans to fully appreciate each brother's individual abilities.


    EfeWarriBoy also suggested that Paul may be in a difficult position because of the respect he has for his elder brother, Jude, making it harder for him to openly challenge him if the allegations are true.


    He praised Peter for speaking up after years of silence and described him as someone with a strong business mindset, saying attention to financial details is important in any partnership, especially one involving family.


    The content creator, however, maintained that he was not taking sides, insisting that Jude should publicly address the allegations if they are false.


    "If everything Peter said is true, I've lost respect for Jude unless he comes out to defend himself," he said.

    "If everything Peter said is true, I've lost respect for Jude unless he comes out to defend himself" — EfeWarriBoy reacts to P-Square family sagaComedian and Content creator EfeWarriBoy has weighed in on the ongoing dispute between P-Square brothers Peter Okoye (Mr P), Paul Okoye (Rudeboy), and their elder brother, Jude Okoye, saying he would lose respect for Jude if the allegations made by Peter turn out to be true.Speaking in a video shared online, EfeWarriBoy stressed that his opinion was based on the condition that Mr P's claims are accurate, repeatedly stating that Jude deserves an opportunity to publicly respond.He questioned the alleged management arrangement, saying he found it difficult to understand how a manager could reportedly take such a large percentage while the artistes did the work.According to him, one undeniable fact is that both Peter and Paul are exceptionally talented, adding that their separation allowed fans to fully appreciate each brother's individual abilities.EfeWarriBoy also suggested that Paul may be in a difficult position because of the respect he has for his elder brother, Jude, making it harder for him to openly challenge him if the allegations are true.He praised Peter for speaking up after years of silence and described him as someone with a strong business mindset, saying attention to financial details is important in any partnership, especially one involving family.The content creator, however, maintained that he was not taking sides, insisting that Jude should publicly address the allegations if they are false."If everything Peter said is true, I've lost respect for Jude unless he comes out to defend himself," he said.
    246
    ยท749 Views
  • Popular TikTok banker known for her “ogba” content asked to resign with immediate effect after filming a vlog in the office


    Popular Nigerian TikTok banker known for her “ogba” content has revealed that she was asked to resign from her job with immediate effect after repeatedly posting content filmed around her workplace.


    According to the TikTok creator, she had been making content since 2018 and previously faced disciplinary action in 2022 after posting a video about her salary increment.


    She said the issue resurfaced in 2026 after she filmed a vlog showing parts of her day at the office. She was reportedly warned that showing the bank’s premises was against company policy, prompting her to take down the video.


    She explained that she was later issued another query over the alleged inappropriate exposure of sensitive areas of the bank and was invited before the disciplinary committee.


    The content creator said she apologised and stopped filming at the office, choosing to limit her content to her home.


    However, she claimed that last Thursday, after closing for the day, she was informed by her supervisor that she had been asked to resign with immediate effect.


    She said she immediately wrote her resignation letter, submitted her ID card and left the workplace, adding that some of her colleagues cried and prayed with her before she left.


    Despite losing her job, the TikToker said she has no plans to stop creating content and asked her followers to help refer her to potential employers as she begins her search for a new job.


    Credit: @beccaoluwabukola

    Popular TikTok banker known for her “ogba” content asked to resign with immediate effect after filming a vlog in the officePopular Nigerian TikTok banker known for her “ogba” content has revealed that she was asked to resign from her job with immediate effect after repeatedly posting content filmed around her workplace.According to the TikTok creator, she had been making content since 2018 and previously faced disciplinary action in 2022 after posting a video about her salary increment.She said the issue resurfaced in 2026 after she filmed a vlog showing parts of her day at the office. She was reportedly warned that showing the bank’s premises was against company policy, prompting her to take down the video.She explained that she was later issued another query over the alleged inappropriate exposure of sensitive areas of the bank and was invited before the disciplinary committee.The content creator said she apologised and stopped filming at the office, choosing to limit her content to her home.However, she claimed that last Thursday, after closing for the day, she was informed by her supervisor that she had been asked to resign with immediate effect.She said she immediately wrote her resignation letter, submitted her ID card and left the workplace, adding that some of her colleagues cried and prayed with her before she left.Despite losing her job, the TikToker said she has no plans to stop creating content and asked her followers to help refer her to potential employers as she begins her search for a new job.Credit: @beccaoluwabukola
    50
    ยท494 Views
  • Police conduct autopsy on 20-year-old lady who took her life after she was allegedly r@ped by popular content creator, Odogwu of Assaba


    The Delta state police command today July 28, exhumed and conducted an autopsy on the body of Favour Agbro, the 20-year-old nursing student who took her life after she was allegedly r@ped by popular content creator Odogwu Asaaba.


    Activist, Joe Israel, gave the update online this evening.


    ‘’Update on #Justice4Favour


    An autopsy has just been conducted on the deceased Miss Favour Agbro by the investigating team and competent pathologists with the presence of all parties, including the lawyer of Odogwu Asaba.


    Earlier today, before leaving for Lagos, My comrade and I visited the site she was buried in Agbaro, Ughelli North Local Government Area of Delta State to monitor the readiness for the autopsy to be carried out. We also met with her dad and extended family who prepared everything for her to be exhumed.


    Her twin sister had brought sardine and bread for late Favour, arguing that she appears to her, saying that she is hungry. She said she wanted to put the food in the grave as she would be laid to rest immediately after the autopsy analysis by the pathologist in the presence of all parties. It was graciously granted amid wailings, agony, sorrow and tears.


    We wish to thank everyone for their support towards the investigations, and solidarity towards the family at this grievous times of their sudden grieve occassioned by Odogwo Asaba. God bless you all. We shall follow up until justice is manifestly seen to have been done.’’

    Police conduct autopsy on 20-year-old lady who took her life after she was allegedly r@ped by popular content creator, Odogwu of AssabaThe Delta state police command today July 28, exhumed and conducted an autopsy on the body of Favour Agbro, the 20-year-old nursing student who took her life after she was allegedly r@ped by popular content creator Odogwu Asaaba.Activist, Joe Israel, gave the update online this evening. ‘’Update on #Justice4FavourAn autopsy has just been conducted on the deceased Miss Favour Agbro by the investigating team and competent pathologists with the presence of all parties, including the lawyer of Odogwu Asaba.Earlier today, before leaving for Lagos, My comrade and I visited the site she was buried in Agbaro, Ughelli North Local Government Area of Delta State to monitor the readiness for the autopsy to be carried out. We also met with her dad and extended family who prepared everything for her to be exhumed.Her twin sister had brought sardine and bread for late Favour, arguing that she appears to her, saying that she is hungry. She said she wanted to put the food in the grave as she would be laid to rest immediately after the autopsy analysis by the pathologist in the presence of all parties. It was graciously granted amid wailings, agony, sorrow and tears.We wish to thank everyone for their support towards the investigations, and solidarity towards the family at this grievous times of their sudden grieve occassioned by Odogwo Asaba. God bless you all. We shall follow up until justice is manifestly seen to have been done.’’
    31
    ยท314 Views
  • Have you minted 9JC today?


    The 9jawap Community Coin (9JC) is a digital reward token on 9jawap, a Nigerian social networking and creator platform. Users can mint, hold, and use these coins within the mobile ecosystem.

    Have you minted 9JC today? The 9jawap Community Coin (9JC) is a digital reward token on 9jawap, a Nigerian social networking and creator platform. Users can mint, hold, and use these coins within the mobile ecosystem.
    25
    ยท917 Views
More Results
9jawap Create, Connect, Earn